Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Business cards -- wow!



P1010275

Originally uploaded by dailypoetics.
I've really enjoyed looking through these different business cards. It's amazing how creative people are with disposable bits of paper.

I like this one, especially, 'cause it has Matt's name on it.

My own business cards are pretty austere by these standards. They simply have my name, our company logo, and the logo of one of our major product lines. The cards is well made, though. High quality paper, raised lettering, vivid colors. I was tickled to pink when I realized I could put anything I wanted on it. I finally chose to put NO title. Just let folks figure out what I am and what I am not.

Over the years, I've had calling cards printed up. These are basically cards with my name, address, sometimes telephone number, and in the last decade or so, my email address and website. They're super handy at parties and many people are absolutely charmed by them.

Here in the south, calling cards can be handy when you drop by someone's house unannounced and find them not home. Wedge a calling card in the door and they'll know you dropped by.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments: