Saturday, August 18, 2007

Lucky letters? Ha!


Last night I was talking to a friend of mine and, knowing my penchant for crossword puzzles, she recommended I try Pat Sajak's "Lucky Letters" online game. It looked pretty neat. Pat Sajak was explaining to me the rules and then he offered my first slate of "Lucky Letters". The image to the right is a screen shot showing the letters I had to choose from. Click the image to enlarge -- I've highlighted the relevant part.

Now, I would like to believe that this was a completely random occurrence. I don't know, really. Perhaps some programmer some where was having a good time -- or perhaps some programmer somewhere forgot to put a filter in. Nevertheless, I laughed. My friend laughed (when I sent her the screenshot).

So, should I send this to the game people? What do you think about my "Lucky Letters"?


Technorati Tags:, , , , ,

No comments: