Monday, August 06, 2007

How sweet... wait.. easy girls?


I found this image on the web this evening and thought it was terribly sweet. What a wonderful visual poem addressing how the "best" and "good" girls are harder to reach. It explains why "good" girls may be waiting... And then... I read it again...

Does this mean that those girls I've pursued who've chosen assholes and dipsh*ts (instead of me, the perfect man) have been "easy" and "rotten"? I don't know whether to be relieved or disturbed. What does this say about me?


Technorati Tags:, , ,

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I think this post says a lot about you.

Nathan said...

It says nothing about you, however. :) Really.

I did think it was a lovely poem. I think it has a lovely message -- inspiring and useful to some women, I would hope. I don't think it meant "easy" in the sexual way, though. Perhaps I read it wrong.