Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas shopping?

I'm supposed to be working, of course, but I'm not. I'm browsing the internet for gifts... No, I have no illusions about these gifts arriving before Christmas -- I'm not ordering them. My illusion is much grander -- I'm selecting these items and writing down the model numbers and I'm going to Jackson after work to buy them. Yeah right.

So, I won't get exactly what I've picked out; at least I've weeded out some of the duds.

No, I've not finished my shopping. In all honesty, I've not even begun really. I feel horrible about it, but it's just a fact. Christmas always sneaks up on me and I hate to shop. These two factors mean that, if you receive a gift at all from me this year, it'll probably be what was left at Wal-Mart after all the other people had picked the store clean. I've joked about giving phone cords (handset cords actually) as gifts -- everyone needs a 25 foot handset cord somewhere in their life.

Hopefully I'll find what I need. I've got some good ideas, I think, but don't be surprised if you get your choice in color of a sensuous curly handset cord....

No comments: