Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Funny moments for Doctors

 

3. One day I had to be the bearer of bad news when I told a wife that her husband had died of a massive myocardial infarct. Not more than five minutes later, I heard her reporting to the rest of the family that he had died of a "massive internal fart."
Submitted by! Dr. Susan Steinberg

Funny moments for Doctors | Bubblejive.com

I was amused.. Click the link for some more funny stories.

I remember hearing a story about an intern who one time visited an establishment specializing in "adult entertainment". This intern, we'll call him Dr. John, was with a group celebrating the upcoming nuptials of a friend. At these establishments, as I understand it, the entertainers or dancers (if you prefer) often walk around to solicit business ("private dances"). One such entertainer approached Dr. John and rubbed her fingers across his shoulders, bent low, and ran her fingers up his thighs in a rather intimate manner. John was thunderstruck. He said, "Good goobledy gosh, what are you doing?" The entertainer replied, "Don't worry, honey, I'm a professional." John, thinking quickly, placed his hand on a spot that isn't generally permitted or encouraged in such establishments... the entertainer's eyes widened and she gasped, "What do you think you're doing????" John replied, "Don't worry, honey, I'm a doctor."

That's how the story was told to me, at least. :)

No comments: